Phone: (03) 9670 0488
Fax: (03) 9670 6096
Kathryn was admitted to practice in 2009 and practices in commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Kathryn acts for clients in a wide range of industries including construction, financial, retail, food/catering and logistics.
Kathryn has represented her clients in all jurisdictions including the Federal Courts, Supreme Court, County Court, Magistrates' Court and Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). She is also experienced in resolving disputes prior to issuing or defending proceedings in order that the clients avoid costly litigation.
Kathryn's experience in Litigation includes acting for clients with respect to:
- Building and Construction Law, both commercial and domestic
- Trades Practices disputes and litigation including breaches in relation to the Competition and Consumer Act
- Restraint of trade provisions under sale of business contracts and employment contracts.
- Land Acquisition and Compensation, representing owners whose land has been compulsory acquired
- Property disputes, including vendor and purchaser actions and claims arising from the sale of business and property.
- Retail leasing disputes
- Professional negligence actions against solicitors, accountants and other professionals.
- Contractual disputes.
- Advice and enforcement in relation to banking and mortgage and other securities.
- Insolvency, bankruptcy and debt recovery